APP USAGE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
1. By downloading this app, or accessing the web app, you are consenting to receive information from Herschel Girls School, and acknowledge that you have downloaded and installed the app, or accessed the web app, voluntarily.
2. All notices, information, resources and links available on this app are for the exclusive use of the Herschel Girls School's community and should not be shared with those not authorised to have access to these assets.
3. Access to the app is at the discretion of Herschel Girls School, and irresponsible use of the app will result in access being removed or discontinued.
1. This platform is intended for the use of Herschel Girls School's parent, pupil and staff body in order to provide these stakeholders with services they require. Acess is limited to registered parents, pupils and staff members.
2. By accessing this platform, your IP address, location, device make/model and other data may be captured by our systems in order to provide us insights into how we can effectively manage this platform.
3. By further accessing this platform, and proceeding with the any options, you acknowledge that personal identifiable information, such as username, email and password, IP address, location, device make/model and other data may be processed across service providers, in order to provide you with necessary services.
1. The use of this service, and all other services available from this service, either directly or indirectly, are bound by the Herschel Technology Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), and all policies to which it refers.
2. In addition, use of any services provided by Herschel's partner platforms have their own usage rights and the user is expected to be aware of these and abide by them at all times.
1. Herschel Girls School is the publisher of this platform and owns all content herein.
2. No content may be shared, reproduced in whole or part, or otherwise used or disseminated unless authorisation has been given or usage is in line with the parameters of this offering.
3. All partner platform copyrights, trademarks, terms and conditions are acknowledged.
HERSCHEL ICT DEPARTMENT LIMITED RESONSIBILITY AND LIABLITY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
1. The ICT Department makes the infrastructure, platforms and services available to the Herschel Community.
2. The ICT Department does not produce content and cannot resolve queries relating thereto. Please direct such queries to the departments or staff members concerned.
3. All Herschel ICT offerings are governed by the Herschel Technology Acceptable User Policy (AUP) and associated policies, with partner offerings extended by their respective policies. All copyright and trademarks are owned by Herschel or the respective partner entities.
4. The Herschel ICT Department is aligned to the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) in South Africa, and partners, depending on territory, may or may not be bound by POPIA, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), or other.